1) All Canadian TJC members can apply for a @tjc.ca email account
2) TJC Work group email can be applied as well. (e.g. email@example.com etc)
3) TJC Email administrators should not access to the members’ email accounts. However, administrators are able to reset the account password. But administrators will not be able to reset it back to the original members’ password.
4) CCC EXCO reserves the right to terminate the email accounts at any time.
5) CCC DLM will handle the email administration.
6) the email format should be firstname.lastname@example.org for members use
7) To apply for an account: Please contact your local church council members. They will verify and approve the application. After that, church council members to email to email@example.com to apply.
8) This email should be used for TJC related matter only.